Does your furry family member suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent injury or surgery slowed your normally active companion down?
Laser therapy is a non-invasive, completely painless treatment option that stimulates the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative light technology, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, improved mobility and shorter recovery periods. It can be used independently or in conjunction with other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
Laser therapy can be used to combat a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every animal is different, their response to laser therapy is equally unique. Depending on your pet’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors, treatment strategies will vary.
Does your loved one suffer from a chronic medical condition, like arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your companion’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Valley Animal Hospital could help.